I finally remembered why I wanted to start this blog several weeks ago.
I was going to go on a diet and loose some weight. I thought if I put my efforts in some type of public forum I would be more encouraged to stick with it. Maybe someone else might reap some benefit from my experience. As I am not going to go public with this endevour for some time this will probably have to wait.
Now I know how to loose weight. I have done it before. It really is a simple process. You simple EAT LESS CALORIES THAN YOU USE in your everyday living. That is not very hard to understand. Doing it is something else.
The only thing that has ever been successful for me is writing everything that I eat down on a piece of paper along with the number of calories that item contains. I keep this notebook beside my recliner. I plan on posting what I have to eat on certain days and providing tips on what we eat in future posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment