Sunday was probably not my best day. It started our ok with a couple of eggbeaters and toast. Went out in the evening with our son and his wife and family for a birthday party and had bbq ribs. I'm not sure how you count a full slab of ribs. Had slaw and baked potato with ff sour cream and ff butter. Save the calories where possible. Had a dessert (large) which was split 4 ways. Also had an appetizer of boneless bbq chicken wings. Today is one of those days you just write off and go on from there.
Monday I went out with a friend in the morning and rode 13,5 miles on the Monon Trail. Then stopped and had breakfast. I had a mexican dish with chorizo sausage eggs potatoes and cheese. Large tomato juice. I figured this at about 600 calories. It was not a very large dish. For supper my sweetie fixed rollups with some chicken breasts I fried up. We figured they had 250 cal. each and I had two. Also had 1/2 cup cottage cheese at 90 C.
Had a bowl of strawberries and 1/2 cup ff ice cream at 50 and 90 C. Total for the day about 1430 C
Not to bad I guess.
Tomorrow will be the moment of truth with the scale.
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment