Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Breakfast with Dan

Had breakfast with Dan on Friday morning. Always an enjoyable time. We don't get to do it often enough do to the difficulty of getting our schedules together. We met at 6am which was a good time for both of us. I always hate it when Dan calls about getting together and I have something else scheduled. It makes me think of the song "The cats in the cradle". How many times over the years have I said no to the kids because of having to do something else ?

Sat. morning I picked up the visiting priest who is coming in to help for the weekend. His name is Fr. Bob White and he comes to speak for "Food for the Poor" We took him out for supper after 5;30 mass and had a nice visit. I will be taking him back to the airport after noon mass.
LIVE HAPPY, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE a BUNCH

No comments: